- Regularly do finger and toe exercises at your workstation and stand up briefly to stretch your back and relax your body.
- Every hour leave your workstation for a few minutes to walk around and get some fresh air.
Top 5 Tips for Boosting your energy
- When are you eating? – time your food intake around when you body needs energy
- Vitamin D – Are you getting enough of it? Try and get out into the fresh air and sun during your breaks to absorb Vitamin D.
- Hydration – Try and drink 6 glasses of water per day.
- Caffeine – Monitor your intake
- Burning the Candle – Managing Stress. Are you getting enough sleep? Your best sleep starts before midnight. Sleep in a dark room with LED lights off, otherwise your body will not get into deep sleep mode.